Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Denver Outlaws Dancers. The Denver Outlaws is a first class organization that strives to be the best it can be from the front office to the Denver Outlaws Dancers. We are all committed to excellence and maintaining a championship culture both on and off the field.
Ways to Prepare for Auditions:
The Denver Outlaws Dancers provid four separate audition workshops to help dancers prepare for the audition process. The audition workshops will include preliminary audition music and choreography as well as headshot and audition attire consultations.
Audition Workshop Information and Payment
Audition Workshop Waiver
Please review the Denver Outlaws Refund Policy before purchase.
PRELIMS/SEMIFINALS - Saturday, December 8th
FINALS - Week of December 10-12th
All interested dancers must be 18 years of age by May 1 ,2019
Audition Registration - Pre-Registration has closed. Registration will open at 9am on Saturday, December 8.
What if I did not pre-register, may I still audition?
- Yes, you may register on Saturday, December 8th beginning at 9 AM. Please bring all required documents including your application, head shot and photo ID.
- Please park in LOT L/J, and enter through the North Tunnel, but the Loading Dock. You will check in with a Photo ID, and then follow signs to the East which will lead you to the Outlaws Locker Room where we will be holding check-in.
What if I am unable to attend Prelims & Semifinals on December 8th due to a conflict with State Competitions?
- If you are unable to attend Saturday, December 8th please contact Margaret Foy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and options for auditioning.
- You must attend a minimum of 2 audition workshops & the mock audition following the workshop on 12/5 from 8-9 PM.
- Please come prepared on December 5th with your head shot and audition application, this will count as your prelim audition so make sure you come as you would on December 8th!
When will practice start for the 2019 Denver Outlaws Dancers?
- We plan to start our Monday/Wednesday practice in April. In the months leading up to our regular practices we will have some fun team bonding activities scheduled periodically.
**We will plan to host a mock audition following our Audition Workshop on 12/5 from 8-9 PM! Anyone who is auditioning is welcome to join.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to reach out to Margaret Foy at email@example.com.