Fans are encouraged to make their plans now to secure tickets for this highly anticipated event. The game lineup and information on purchasing tickets is listed below:
MILE HIGH CLASSIC (with Inside Lacrosse pre-season team rankings):
Game 1 – No. 1 VIRGINIA vs. No. 14 PENN (5:30 pm)
Game 2 – No. 2 DUKE vs. No. 5 DENVER (8:00 pm)
Ticket prices for the Mile High Classic at Sports Authority Field at Mile High are as follows:
- $40 for seats on the field in The Corral
- $38 for the First Four VIP seats with wait service at your seat
- $35 for the Premium Midfield lower level seats between the restraining lines
- $25 for Sideline Reserved seats
- $15 for General Admission seats in the end zone behind the goal
- Additionally, fans can purchase a Field Box that includes a minimum of 10 tickets starting at $500
Lacrosse fans are also encouraged to visit MileHighLaxClassic.com to learn more about seating options and for general information about the event.
Inside Lacrosse Event Sponsors
Joining Inside Lacrosse to present its signature events in 2012 are: Konica Minolta, Warrior, Brine, ESPNU, Smucker’s, CyberCore Technologies, Gait Lacrosse, Easton Lacrosse, Reebok and Maverik.
About Inside Lacrosse
Inside Lacrosse is the premier media outlet for the sport of lacrosse, covering print (Inside Lacrosse Magazine, Face-Off Yearbook), online (InsideLacrosse.com, LacrosseForums.com, ILIndoor.com, Wingszone.com/nllmb), video (InisdeLacrosse.tv and “Inside Lacrosse on ESPN”) and events (Konica Minolta Face-Off Classic, Konica Minolta Big City Classic, Mile High Classic). IL is the online partner of ESPN.com